In 1915 the Club added the auditorium to the rear of the House and created this foyer. This space was originally a columned veranda. Later the area was enclosed. In the early 20th century it was decorated as a palm garden. The garden effect has been recalled by the use of the green lattice-work wall-cover and the brick flooring. The fanciful natural wood chandeliers along with the lattice-work design were inspired by the Brighton Pavilion in England. The hand-painted faux-marble wainscot and faux marble tables were designed by Dudley Brown.