The Third Parlor was the dining room for the original residents. A remnant of the Haxall dining room wallpaper can be seen behind the sofa on the north wall. The second owner of the House, Dr. Francis Willis, added the walnut wainscot here. The copy of Raphael’s “Madonna” is by an unknown artist. The portrait on the south wall is of Mrs. Lunsford Lomax Lewis, first president of The Woman’s Club (1894-1896). Refreshments are served in these rooms after the weekly speakers of the Club, and they are also used for various smaller gatherings.