The recently restored second floor porch can hold 15 to 20 guests. In the 1990’s, a mural capturing 1860 Richmond was created by Luther Coleman Wells through a donation by Jaquelin Johnston Gilmore, a third generation member. Mrs. Gilmore gave this mural in memory of her parents, Mr. and Mrs. J. Ambler Johnston. Mr. Wells’s panoramic cityscape captures memories of long ago – a trip on the new public horse-drawn rail coach, a stroll in Gamble’s Hill Park, a visit to Pratt’s Castle, and the growth of the Gallego and Haxall flour mills. View a time in Richmond’s history that may be gone but not forgotten.