Join us to experience the many educational and social benefits of membership with The Woman’s Club.
MONDAY SPEAKER PROGRAM
Our history of renowned speakers includes programs with Ogden Nash, Amelia Earhart, Frank Lloyd Wright, Patricia Cornwell, George & Barbara Bush, JD Vance and more.
- 20 programs each year from October-April
- Speaker Meet & Greets
- Book Signings
CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Past topics have included financial planning, sustainable gardening, decor, print-making and more.
SPECIAL & COMMUNITY EVENTS
- Local & Out-of-Town Trips
- Holiday Reception
- Annual Meeting and Luncheon
- Concert Ballet Tickets
- And much much more
REDUCED RATES for HOUSE RENTAL
RECIPROCAL CLUB PRIVILEGES
- Monday Luncheon privileges at The Commonwealth Club
- The Chatterbox Club, Rochester, NY
- The Woman’s Club of Fort Worth, Texas
- The Saint Louis Woman’s Club, St. Louis, MO
Ready to grow & connect? Start your application for The Woman’s Club below.
How To Join
Application for membership is simple, just follow the steps below for consideration. We welcome new members almost every single month. Prospective members must be 23 years old to join.
- Identify one current member to propose your membership; and two additional members to sponsor your membership. Don’t know a member? Not a problem. Call 643.2847 or email . Someone from the membership committee will get in touch with you, typically within two days.
- Select and complete the appropriate online application below. Submit.
- Contact your member proposer & two member sponsors to ask that they complete & submit the online endorsement form.
- That’s it – your application process is complete and ready for review.
- The Woman’s Club Board of Governors reviews new member applications monthly. The Board meets on the first Thursday of each month (except for July & September).
- New members will be notified with a call from the club Vice President and also with an email from our membership coordinator.
- New members are announced to club membership with a bio in our weekly e-updates.
- Finally, all new members are invited to attend one of four new member orientations throughout the year in addition to being invited to our annual new member Mix and Mingle event in September.