Join us to experience the many educational and social benefits of membership with The Woman’s Club.
MONDAY SPEAKER PROGRAM
Experience “the delightful friction of well-trained minds.” Our history of renowned speakers includes programs featuring Jenna Busch Hager, astronaut Leland Melvin, JD Vance, Mitch Albom, and more.
- 20+ programs each year from October through April
- Afternoon tea
- Opportunities to meet speakers
- Book signings
CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
Take part in our more informal educational outings – usually held on weekdays October-April. Past topics have included a history of perfume “make and take” workshop, financial planning, and historic walking tours.
SPECIAL AND COMMUNITY EVENTS
Join fellow members for specially curated tours and social events throughout the year.
- Local and out of town trips
- Holiday reception
- Annual meeting and luncheon
- Discounted tickets to the Richmond Symphony League Designer House (limited availability)
REDUCED RATES FOR HOUSE RENTAL
Think of us for your next special event. Members receive 25% or more off rentals at the Bolling Haxall House.
Enjoy special rates and benefits. The Woman’s Club is proud to partner with nearby local businesses and organizations.
- Luncheon- and parking privileges at the Commonwealth Club on TWC Program days
- Discounted room rates at Linden Row Inn for members’ out of town guests
- Membership specials at Linden Row Inn’s full-service restaurant, Parterre, for select TWC evening events
The Woman’s Club, based in the heart of Richmond, educates, inspires, and engages today’s women by offering exposure to new ideas and new people. For more information about how to take advantage of these benefits, contact Kathryn Skeppstrom at or 804.643.2847.
Click HERE to see our 2023-2024 Club Season Programs and Events.
Ready to grow & connect? Start your application for The Woman’s Club below.
How To Join
Application for membership is simple, just follow the steps below for consideration. We welcome new members almost every single month. Prospective members must be 23 years old or older to join.
- Identify one current member to propose your membership. Don’t know a member? Not a problem. Call 643.2847 or email . Someone from the membership committee will get in touch with you, typically within two days.
- Select and complete the appropriate online application below. Submit.
- Contact your member proposer to ask that they complete & submit the online endorsement form.
- That’s it – your application process is complete and ready for review.
- The Woman’s Club Board of Governors reviews new member applications monthly. The Board meets on the first Thursday of each month (except for July & September).
- New members will be contacted by the Club Vice President and also with an email from our membership coordinator.
- New members are announced to Club membership with a bio in our weekly e-updates.
- Finally, all new members are invited to attend one of four new member orientations throughout the year.